Saturday, May 5, 2012

Day 0: Group Bonding

Friday May 4, 2012

This is my first actual trip blog. Our trip begins tomorrow, as today we had to check in to Tower B to stay the night here at Pitt before leaving tomorrow. I checked in at around 2:00 brought my stuff up to my room and just hung around with the other guys for a while. We had our meeting for all the groups where we had to put on skits about what not to do in our countries. They were quite funny, especially the German group with the repetitive WWII references. After that, we went to dinner as a group, and had the rest of the night free to just hang out with all of our group mates. It was a fun night, as I really didn't know anyone in the group very well until last night, and we finally got to hang out and get to know each other. I am really excited to finally leave tomorrow, I can't wait to actually get to Chile!

No comments:

Post a Comment